Sunday, 22nd January
So we’re now into post-production. We’ve cut our footage into one main piece, based on our storyboards, and it’s starting to look like something! At current, it’s not exactly what we expected, but we’ll be able to finally get there, with some time and work.
We’ve added our idents; this was a basic go-to as a start for the project. We’ve also added our track of Katie’s singing; we’re not sure if this will work at the current time, but we’re using it as a base-line and something to work from. We’ve also added in the titles, although I think we need to pick our fonts correctly – there could be some nice things done in this department.