As we wanted to film on an external organization’s premises, we had to prepare and submit a filming schedule to the staff of this organization. Originally, we wanted to spend a whole day filming (10am until 4pm ish), but when we were given the possible times we could use, we found that our filming time would be shorter than we expected.
Given that this was not our premises, and to reorganize another filming day would be a pain, and would probably cause too many inconsistencies, we had to be precise, and organize ourself accordingly, so that we could fit to our new schedule – 11am until 1pm. During filming, we found that it took a lot less time than we expected – as we were prepared and all ready to go. In the end, we finished with about twenty minutes to spare – not bad, considering we originally planned to film for a lot longer.